Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-12-2016, 02:44 PM   #1
Casper

Dream Dinette and Drivers Cup Holder Cabinet

Back in April 2016 I had a local dealer order me the Dream Dinette, Drivers side cup holder and cabinet, engine cover cup holder and side computer table for the passenger side. These items were shipped direct from Forest River In Elkhart, In to my residence in NC. and I received them last week 5-2016. Well guess what is missing, the table cup holders, the drivers side cup holder, and the engine cover cup holders. Doesn't speak well for the parts people at Forest River not making sure all parts are included in the order which totaled over $1,500.00. Also no instructions on how to put the dinette together, no screws, and mounting brackets for the dinette seats.
I have contacted the dealer and he supposedly contacted Forest River. Just another problem with Forest River Products and service. Mine is the 2015 328 TS Coach that since new purchased in July of 2014 has spent a total of 9 months in the shop for 68 warranty repairs.
I hope the customer relations people read this post.
williamsgw is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cabinets