Old 12-19-2018, 10:47 PM   #31

I have to give FR a good recommendation, too. Since 19o8, one Rockwood tt, a Flagstaff 5th wheel, and now a Micro Lite 21DS. Minor issues, but we have enjoyed all three.

Npmathis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2018, 10:48 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Npmathis View Post
I have to give FR a good recommendation, too. Since 19o8, one Rockwood tt, a Flagstaff 5th wheel, and now a Micro Lite 21DS. Minor issues, but we have enjoyed all three.

That would be 1998 ... not 1908 ... haha!

Npmathis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2018, 12:45 AM   #33

FR spoiled me too!

Like several others, I bought a MicroLite 21DS ordered the way we wanted it and now, after a year, have nothing but praise for the rig!
We haven’t had any problems at all! Everything worked as expected and no repairs to anything. We have made several small mods to personal taste but nothing major.
I have, and will continue, to recommend FR to my friends and acquaintances. I have yet to find another FR owner in any of the campgrounds we’ve been in who have had any major problems.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	D0A5A39E-C51D-471D-A850-71B34D4F0E72.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	268.8 KB
ID:	193284  
Noobs as of Nov ‘17
Days camped: 2018 - 43
Chief Lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2018, 09:49 AM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Lou View Post
Like several others, I bought a MicroLite 21DS ordered the way we wanted it and now, after a year, have nothing but praise for the rig!
We haven’t had any problems at all! Everything worked as expected and no repairs to anything. We have made several small mods to personal taste but nothing major.
I have, and will continue, to recommend FR to my friends and acquaintances. I have yet to find another FR owner in any of the campgrounds we’ve been in who have had any major problems.
So are you able to customize these units? Never heard of it but makes sense.
hack522 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2018, 01:34 PM   #35

With TT's I agree. My FR TT only had a few minor issues which I was fortunate enough to have the dealer address immediately. When I moved up to a MH, that was a different story, quite a few issue, some major. I will say that FR stepped up to the plate and put a lot of time money and effort into addressing all of the issues with 98% success. For that I am greatly appreciative. I have no experience with Coachman as my dealer will not deal with them, but unfortunately, Coachman now is the only affordable GTS style class C in the FR line. I don't think I would ever buy the standard C format.

That said, I think a new purchase from any manufacturer, would warrant the expectation that the first year or two may be replete with issues to address. If not, you would be one of the lucky ones. That is just kind of the way it is. And with any RV, be prepared to constantly adjust and/or fix things. It seems to be part of the experience.

I wish I could afford a Prevost and a private mechanic that I could fly to wherever I am an say fix this. Maybe not!

AbdRahim is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
forest river, led