Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-16-2016, 05:13 PM   #1

Tire Dealer - On Line

I discovered a flat tire on our 5er this Saturday evening when we went to get it from storage to prepare it for a camping trip. Trip was cancelled and I spent some time Sunday searching on line for the best deal on some Maxxis M8008s to replace all of the OEM tires. In that I wasn't going to order tires without getting a few questions answered by the vendor (no BS stock status, manufacture dates of tires in stock, etc.) I had to make all of the contacts yesterday (Monday).

I made a decision and completed an on line order for 4 tires from Real Deal Tire and Service of Hickory, NC about 2:30 in the afternoon and selected their free ground shipping option. Within an hour and a half I received an email notice from them that the tires had been shipped and a FedEx tracking number. FedEx delivered my new tires in Savannah, GA, about 4:30 this afternoon (Tuesday). What took them so long, it's only a 6 hour drive from my house! Real Deal's price, when ordered from their web, site was also less than they have advertised on Amazon. I should sue for false advertising!

Seriously, Real Deal's customer service rep that I spoke with was helpful, knowledgeable and nice and didn't try to blow smoke up my skirt. He also sent a 'thank you' email about the time they shipped the tires despite me telling him I would probably buy elsewhere in our phone conversation (reasons for that not important).

I'm looking forward to having the Maxxis tires on our rig and recommend anyone thinking about a tire purchase consider Real Deal.

Real Deal Tires - Buy Tires Online - Leading Brands including Maxxis, Michelin, Kumho and BFGoodrich
TandSH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2016, 05:38 PM   #2
code.org

Thank you

I'm in the market for some new Maxxis and appreciate your recommendation. I will contact Real Deal when I return from my current outing.
moff34 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dealer, tire