Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-24-2016, 09:24 PM   #21

X5 on the TST 507rv system. Great folks to do business with and they will send you extra seals, O-rings and screws at your request for free.
Wouldn't leave on even a short trip without the system. I would buy direct from TST. No middle man.
Be very careful to not over tighten the sensors when putting them on or you will smash the O-ring inside the sensor and it will slow leak on you. If you are losing air, take the sensor off and look down into it to make sure the O-ring is still there. I carry two extra O-rings as they are oddball sized [mm] and you will be hard pressed to find them at auto parts stores.
Aviator Wright Flyer #1919
Army Pathfinder Vietnam, 3 tours
DAV, MOPH, VFW, NRA, 1stCav. ABN
Blackhat6mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2016, 09:30 PM   #22

Well, I ordered a TST507 six sensor system yesterday. Was going to order the 4 sensor system, then noticed the 6 sensor system was just $60 more....$30/sensor, so I figured I would also monitor the truck rear wheels, and if a camper sensor ever crapped out, I would have two spares for less than I could order them. The pricing structure is a little puzzling because when you jump to the 8 sensor system, the 2 added sensors are $100 more. Weird. But direct from TST is cheaper than Amazon.
Old 03-25-2016, 04:49 AM   #23

Techno rv is where I got mine. Works great and fantastic after sale support
Rbertalotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 05:08 AM   #24
fmc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flybob View Post
Look at a TST507 buy direct from Truck Systems Technology. Try it you can always add a repeater if you need it. I have had their monitors for over 10 yrs and am very happy. If you have questions call and talk to them they are great.

X2
fmc is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pressure, tire