Old 01-10-2013, 07:30 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxmike View Post
I have a 2010 Bronco 1500, I can try to send you some pics if that helps. Good luck on the rebuild. We really like ours, its alot of fun!!!
Thanks Jaxs, yes some pictures of the inside showing the cabinets attached to the roof would be helpful. Basically replacing the roof of this unit. Also needs a mattress, smoke detector, CO detecter and how the vent through the roof for the commode is assembled.....Does your canvas surrounding curtain have any support on the topline other than being pressed into the slot of the rail?? Thanks

Old 01-10-2013, 10:34 PM   #12

Jaxsmike, thanks, I'm shopping around for cabinets for above the stove and the opposite side. Also need a mattress, and the curtain that hides all the wiring and such around the top of the canvas. gettin there!!

Old 01-14-2013, 10:06 AM   #13

looked at mine over the weekend, it was about 80 degrees here, took it to the beach!!! The canvass just goes in the slot with very few screws in a couple of spots as you have indicated. The cabinets just screw in the top and walls. I can get you some dimensions for the screw placement, I assume there is some bracing in the roof that they attach to but I do not know for sure, do you have a 1500 LB? That way I can get you dimensions from either the front or back for screw placement.
Old 01-21-2013, 06:15 PM   #14

Thanks Jaxmike

I think I'm doing OK. Appreciate your help. I've cabinet coming from the factory. Shopping for a mattress. Trying to get it together for summer in Alaska.... Thanks again....