Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-22-2017, 09:46 PM   #21

Hi lakeside Sorry to here about SidecarFlip being booted off FR forum. As a newer member I never saw any reason for it. Thank you for the reply to me. I Have been to Alaska. In 1970. my parents and my grandfather on my mom's side and me went to Alaska by car in a 1970 Mercury Colony Park SW. Road was almost total gravel, 18 wheeler ruled the road, and took all they wanted, curves were banked like a race track. The road was originally put in by the American Core of engineers, and the road twisted back and forth so as to be hard to bomb from the air. There were fear there might be an invasion from the north. I understand that a lot of the Alaska highway is paved now, and when the road is rebuilt often they go straight between point a and b. I have a wall plaque that reads. "Alaska Highway winding in and out makes you wonder whether the blot that built this route was going to hell or coming out". As a avid fisherman I feel your arm pain. Too bad you don't have a deep freeze to bring back enough salmon for you and SidecarFlip for a year. Happy travels to and yours email wcsteger@sasktel.net
ofishlbusiness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 09:56 PM   #22

I added you to my blog. Anything you learn about me PLEASE keep to
yourself.

Thanks,

You will get an invite to "travel Journal for J&N Adventures.

Just follow the link and enjoy.

Lakeside
lakeside is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
palomino