Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-07-2016, 07:39 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdwellssr View Post
Your rite. It is a 12Volt. No wiring diagram tho. That's one reason I was looking for a manual. Remove the equalizer and found two blown fuses. Didn't have the correct ones to replace but if they blew there is likely a reason.
I do not know the model you have. BUT, I have a 40 page electronic PDF manual on the Genesis 3.0 unit. According to the Concertone website provided in an earlier posting in this issue, that is the Genesis unit. You are welcome to it. Send PM if interested.
l001952119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 09:17 PM   #22

I sent you the PM 1001952119.
kdwellssr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 09:52 PM   #23
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by l001952119 View Post
I do not know the model you have. BUT, I have a 40 page electronic PDF manual on the Genesis 3.0 unit. According to the Concertone website provided in an earlier posting in this issue, that is the Genesis unit. You are welcome to it. Send PM if interested.
The 2006 FR RVs were about 7 years away from when the Genesis models came out.
So the Genesis manual will be worthless for a 2006 Concertone ZX generation system.
2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255, pushing a 2014 Ford F150 SCREW XTR 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost w/Max Tow Package
4pt Equal-i-zer WDH and 1828lbs of payload capacity
bikendan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 01:13 PM   #24

another question related to same camper... I'm new to this size campers and wondering If it is plugged into a 110V power source.... shouldn't something be charging the battery?
Old 12-09-2016, 01:27 PM   #25
Site Team

Quote:
another question related to same camper... I'm new to this size campers and wondering If it is plugged into a 110V power source.... shouldn't something be charging the battery?
The trailer's CONverter should charge the battery.
Does the trailer have a battery disconnect switch?
You need to check it with a multimeter.

All RVs come with CONverters.
2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255, pushing a 2014 Ford F150 SCREW XTR 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost w/Max Tow Package
Old 12-09-2016, 01:52 PM   #26

Never saw a disconnect switch. My overhead lights run on battery and I left a couple on and the battery has ran down. I checked the fuses are all dead.. so I checked battery and it is dead. Put a charger on it and the lights came on very dim...so I turned them off so the battery could take the full charge. That's about all I know right now. Ill look see if I can see a disconnect switch somewhere.
Old 12-09-2016, 02:00 PM   #27
Site Team

Yours probably doesn't have one unless a previous owner installed on, like I did on my 2007 HTT.
You need a multimeter to diagnose the issue.

More stuff runs on 12v than on 110V.
Lights, water pump, furnace, circuit boards for fridge/WH, stereo, breakaway switch.

You may have permanently damaged your battery by letting it go below 50% charge.
Old 12-09-2016, 02:20 PM   #28

inverter

I checked under camper is a relay.. then wires go into junction box. Went inside and looked inside the converter box.. fuses and circuits... something seems to be missing. big empty space... storage box?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	moto_1047.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	309.7 KB
ID:	126417  
Old 12-09-2016, 02:23 PM   #29
Site Team

Quote:
I checked under camper is a relay.. then wires go into junction box. Went inside and looked inside the converter box.. fuses and circuits... something seems to be missing. big empty space... storage box?
Looks like the converter is missing, unless it's behind the fuse/breaker panel.
Old 12-09-2016, 02:28 PM   #30
Left Coast

Send a message via Yahoo to bob caldwell
Opps.....
bob caldwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 05:49 PM   #31

Is one difficult to install?
Old 12-11-2016, 04:42 PM   #32

I brought the Concertone Monitor in the house and hooked it up to my computer. I got a picture but had a lot of buzzing. I didn't have the proper power cord...the one I had has a output of 1000ma... while the listing for the monitor is more like 10 amp. Can someone tell me if that would cause the buzzing?, I really don't want to invest in a power cord only to find the monitor is bad. I took it back to the camper and hooked it up to the wall jack for the monitor. all I get is a red/white box on the screen. I hooked it to my laptop computer via monitor video pin cable. I got picture but it was all over the screen....a real mess. I then hooked a power cable to the wall plug in and hooked up a dvd player all with direct video to monitor and power to wall.. didn't get anything except the red/white rectangle box. Should I junk the Monitor and get a new one or try to get a power cord and see if I can get it going.... Is it worth the try.?
Old 12-11-2016, 04:57 PM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikendan View Post
The 2006 FR RVs were about 7 years away from when the Genesis models came out.
So the Genesis manual will be worthless for a 2006 Concertone ZX generation system.
Is the Concertone Monitor worth investing money into it to get it working? I don't have the proper power cord for it...cost will be about $30. It may still not work.. I make a inline cord to the wall tv plug in but only get a moving red/white rectangled box. Isn't real clear and I can't read what is written in the box. Should I just invest in a new monitor?
Old 12-11-2016, 05:27 PM   #34
Site Team

Quote:
Is the Concertone Monitor worth investing money into it to get it working? I don't have the proper power cord for it...cost will be about $30. It may still not work.. I make a inline cord to the wall tv plug in but only get a moving red/white rectangled box. Isn't real clear and I can't read what is written in the box. Should I just invest in a new monitor?
Depends on what you want.
We just care about radio and cd music. So we're fine with our Concertone.
If you want more than that, get something else.
Old 12-11-2016, 05:41 PM   #35

I am already purchasing a new player system as my old Concertone cd dvd radio won't work. It stays on.. won't eject.. cant get it to play anything but is on. the Monitor is my issue. If I want to play a dvd .. I was told that the conertones are mostly just not worth putting money into them so I figured maybe someone else would have a opinion. to help me make a decision.
Old 12-11-2016, 06:39 PM   #36
Site Team

Ours didn't come with a monitor.
Didn't know Concertone made one or some FR models came with one.
Old 12-11-2016, 06:52 PM   #37

on mine the wall unit plugs into the monitor..and from there you can view either tv or dvd etc.
Old 12-16-2016, 07:21 PM   #38

This is out of txt but I need to know... can someone tell me what the lug nut torque pressure is on the flagstaff 15" aluminum spoke wheels? I don't have a book. research show 90-100 lbs.but I want to be sure.

Tags
flagstaff