Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-06-2008, 12:01 PM   #1

2009 Entertainment Systems

Anyone know what FR is putting in the 2009 models for sound and entertainment systems? Will we get a CD player as standard? I think we are getting the 20 LCD as standard does anyone know what brand? What about Sirrus or XM hook ups? We saw that on the 2008's do they still put them in the 2009? I understand that this system is not the greatest but we are hoping that they got all the problems solved from before.

Mike and Donna
South Central Pennsylvania

2005 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD (gas)
2009 Flagstaff 831FKBSS
(Since June 3,
2008)
Mikesr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 05:20 PM   #2

Hello,. We bought a 2008 Flagstaff 831KRSS this March. Just got back from our first trip We have the Concertone in ours , it has a DVD player built in it.,Also has surround sound, with three different spaker choices. , outside, main bedroom and the seating area in the camper, Sounds pretty good, so far only complaint is that some tv stations are not clear . Good Luck.
Stelrs59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 09:58 PM   #3

Got the same system in my Flagstaff V- lite March of 08, and the "A" surround sound went out on the first day....Sub works on A only! They are getting me a new radio.....TV is a digital 22 inch Venturer 12 volt unit......
VERY happy with it, Digital channels clear as a bell; EVEN with the antenna DOWN !!! AND you don't need a generator!!!
Flowmaster "true duals", 380 h.p., Bilstein shocks
08flagvlite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 08:35 PM   #4

We ordered in Feb a 2009 Sandpiper 332 RLD, we recieved:

The RCA RTD217 - Home theater system - 5.1 channel dolby digital surround sound, we haven't tried it out yet. The television was a RCA 26" Flatscreen Tube.
highwayman is offline   Reply With Quote