Old 09-10-2010, 06:10 PM   #1
2010 cruise lite dump valves dragging in tow

I have a 2010 salem cruise lite 26bhxl which i tow with 2004 expedition . The hitch is the e2 . We have had a height problem with this model and was wandering if anyone had any suggestions or the same issue. The dealer said this hitching was set where it needed to be but we are dragging the drain pipe when turning up hill or down hill. This model has skid bars in the back but oddly enough the drain is installed lower than them. This seems like a design flaw to me , the dealer said forest river told him to contact the engineer and he hasnt got back with us yet. The hitch is set all the way down on the shank so i thought longer shank but the service manager said it would then drag in front . Can someone please help!
dj_emmert is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules