Old 06-13-2010, 08:01 PM   #11

Wellllll, at 72, it's a little difficult to get all my bones moving in the same direction and besides putting a nylon drain on the fresh water tank overflow (it was taped shut with what appeared to be electrical tape), i haven't been crawling around under the monster. My slides (both) seem to be retracted with something that looks like about 5/16 steel cable, one cable on either side of the slide at the bottom about a foot up. Don't know whether they're Lippert or BrandX but the cable is there.

Old 08-12-2010, 03:01 PM   #12

I have a Georgetown 374(2008) and recently while leveling lost leveling and teh ability to put the slides out! Had a serviceman show up...he diagnosed the problem shortly and flipped the breaker beneath the stair far left high up on frame area...and replaced far right blue 15 A fuse....all is ok since!
The far left breaker is not noticeable to the eye, but you can feel the "flipper" an the left side that needs to be reset....along with replacing the 15A fuse....also there is hidden beneath the dash where no normal person can venture...a fuse panel...good luck in finding out what it controls!
Geroge

Old 08-12-2010, 05:22 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfsoistman View Post
I have the schematics for the hydraulic and electric slideouts and the levelers for my 370. The larger two are hydraulic but that small one is definitely an electric one with a cable and a bicycle type chain assembly visible inside behind two removable panels.

http://www.lci1.com/OwnersManuals/hy...ideout-Web.pdf
I was under our bed in the rear slide on our 2008 Gerogetown adding a compressor for the sleep number bed and I saw hydraulic lines making that slide hydraulic too. Also the manifold on the hydraulic pump had four feeds for the jacks and three for the slides on our 378.

Ken and Velda
Dahlgren, VA.
2008 Georgetown XL 378
2010 Ford Escape Limited
kvtaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 09:19 PM   #14
CLASS "A" Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvtaylor View Post
I was under our bed in the rear slide on our 2008 Gerogetown adding a compressor for the sleep number bed and I saw hydraulic lines making that slide hydraulic too. Also the manifold on the hydraulic pump had four feeds for the jacks and three for the slides on our 378.
In my 370 I have 2 slides in the bedroom. One is the bed which is hydraulic but the slide with the TV and wardrobe is electric with a set of cables on each side and inside at the top of that slide is a chain assembly that the cables are connected to.

2007 Georgetown 370TS
aka - RAYNMKR

Driver: Charlie
Navigator: Sheri
cfsoistman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 09:51 PM   #15
CLASS "A" Senior Member

Here is a few pictures of the cable and the inside assembly. This is in our bedroom opposite of the hydraulic slideout with the bed. There is a sticker in there about adjusting the cables in and out. The sticker reads that the electric slide mechanism is from Norco Industries.

Click image for larger version

Name:	PICT0083.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	51.3 KB
ID:	3146

Name:	PICT0084.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	51.9 KB
ID:	3147

Name:	PICT0085.jpg