Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-06-2010, 11:59 AM   #1

5th wheel automatic levelers

I want to put automatic levelers on my Cardinal 5th wheel. I'm looking for ones that will take the pressure off the tires and the front legs. I seen a few on line and sent emails to them but no replies. Can someone give me any information? I looked at Power plus and can't get them to call back. Just want to push a button, sit back and get level.......lol I'm not lazy just have a few medical problems that made it hard.
Old 11-06-2010, 06:05 PM   #2

Yes, I'm intereste also for the same reasons.
Reese 18K hitch - Garmin 1690 GPS
2008 Chevy 2500HD 4x4 Duramax/Allison, Long Box, Smartair
Nights camped in 2011: 120
Traveler II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 06:19 PM   #3

i have the daboda system on mine but i think lippert has taken them over
bob34787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 12:16 AM   #4
Plug It Right

We had the Power Plus for over 12 years and they were good but we just wore them out. When we had our 5th wheel redone last year inside and out, we also switched to the Big Foot Levelers by Quadra. Very pleased. Diana
Old 11-14-2010, 09:49 AM   #5

I had a difficult decision between the big foot and the level up system. I decided to go with the Level Up 6 point system. I just got back from Indiana on Friday 11/12/10. I had it installed at Trailair in Goshen Indiana. They are the only authorized installer on pre owned trailers. I was told you now can order it on new trailers as an option. And if you want, you can install it yourself. Too may hoses, wires and a lot of work for me. It took over 7 hours for them to install. It was a fun trip and I'm glad I did it. My driveway where I keep my trailer has a good slope and pitches on the right. After I unhooked, pressed 1 button and LEVEL....I like that. Also took some pressure off my rear tires. I originally had the Lippert hydraulic front legs and they have a 4 leg upgrade to work with them. I had the drop down adjustable legs with pins. You would have to find the center of the legs before it would level. Then after seeing what the complete 6 leg upgrade does, I decided to change out my front legs. No more pulling pins to drop down the legs. All automatic.......Now I can't wait for camping season to get here. We are booked for Disney in April, but my wife decided to get the upgrade site that has a full cement pad. Don't think I'll need to level.....but I'll push the 1 button anyway...lol. If anyone is looking for a level system, don't leave this one out of your choices.

Tags
5th wheel