Old 09-15-2012, 12:44 PM   #1
Air condition removal

I would like know if it is difficult to take off the air conditioning from my tent trailer. I can only store it in my garage if I can take it off. I know it will void the warranty but I will save 400$ a year for storage by putting it in my garage. If it is possible does anyone know of a technique that can help me. I also have the installation document, so I can use this as well.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic. Wolfgang Riebe
Komodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 05:52 PM   #2
If it's a standard Non Ducted AC I would say it's not... Remove the screws for the control panel. Disconect power supply make a note where wires go.. Four bolts one at each corner. Lift off AC. You may need a replacement gasket set when you put it back on. Depends on the condition and age of the current gasket..

1l243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 06:00 PM   #3
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
This may help.
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote