Old 02-26-2010, 06:28 PM   #1
Question Antenna digital signal loss

I have 2 digital HD tv's in camper.I have Winegard w/wingman antenna.I am losing signal to sets.Sometimes 1 tv will work and the other will lose signal other times both will lose signal.Have checked all connections at tv,s and wall plate and antenna.Beginning to think booster is going bad but not sure.Anyone have similar or problem or any thoughts? Thanks.

bdb2047 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 05:20 AM   #2
As you know the signal is very directional and seems very weather sensitive. I know you said you checked the connections, did you check the connections behind the wall plates and any other place they may use a splitter. If you have a conertone you may have to pull it out to get to the connections. Make sure your boost light is on.

3500 Ram 5.9l diesel
08 35 RLT Cardinal
5th Airborne Pin Box
cardinal4fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 07:39 AM   #3
Not Concertone.Pulled wall plate checked connections,also at tv and stero.TV is in slide out I am going try and see if any connections under kitchen cabinets where pipes and cables move for slide.
bdb2047 is offline   Reply With Quote