Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-14-2015, 12:40 PM   #1
HHandTH

Aussie BBQ Manual?

We just picked up a new Grey Wolf 22BH which came with an outdoor kitchen which included a BBQ with the brand name of Aussie on it. There was no manual included in the package of manuals that we received with the trailer and I can't figure out how or where to attach the adapters to the BBQ's feet so that it will sit on the hanger attached to the side of the trailer. I can put the hanger together, that's pretty simple I think although there are two screws protruding from the front of it that seem out of place but welded into the frame.

The problem is the adapters fitting on the feet. There are no pre-drilled holes that I can see where the adapters would go onto.

Does anyone have a manual they can scan and send me? I contacted Forest River and they asked me for my VIN 4 days ago so they can 'determine which BBQ came with your trailer', but since then I've emailed back to follow up and still have not heard a word.
HorstandTonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 06:12 PM   #2

call the company (believe they have changed names, but the below number is good....we used it today)

800 251 7558 We found them helpful
Beach Bums is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bbq, manual