Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-09-2011, 08:08 PM   #1

Bed riser for stabilizer jack

We were camping next to an Airstream this weekend which had some cone shaped blocks under the stabalizer jacks. I asked the owner about them and he said they are designed to raise beds so you can store stuff under them. He said they are great for off level sites or just so you don't have to drop the jacks as far. We ended up having a very nice conversation and when we broke camp this morning he came over and gave them to me! Nice to know there are still good people in this world. Here's a picture of them, they are very lightweight and you can stack them so they don't take up much room.

Old 10-09-2011, 08:12 PM   #2
Lottery Non-Winner

Yeah, that looks like a good idea as long as they can handle the strain. Awfully nice of that guy to GIVE them to you!

2011 Georgetown 337
2009 HD FLHTCU
2007 HD FXSTC
Ovair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 10:47 PM   #3

They were holding up his 30' Airstream so I don't think they will have a problem with my MicroLite Falgstaff.
I was very generous of him to give them to me. He was a retired Marine. I have never met a Marine that wasn't an outstanding person.

Tags
bed