Old 02-20-2009, 09:51 AM   #1
Carlisle Tires

When we hear of Carlisle tires, we relate them to travel trailers and 5th wheels, well I just saw them for the second time on something other then RV's. At work we have equipment called BOB CAT, I am sure most of you know the name for construction equipment. It just so happen I looked down at the tires and there it was CARLISLE imprinted on the side wall just like the ones I had on my Rockwood, but the difference is that the tires are A/Ts. They seem to be holding up well, we use this equipment to run around 175 ackers on all types of ground conditions and woods. They must be an up grade for BOB CAT to use them. Just thought I would pass it on that they are used for other things.

rockwood06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 10:12 AM   #2
They also make them for yard equipment such as lawnmowers, atv's and other recreational equipment.

Hokiehall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 11:21 AM   #3
Commercial Member
Carlisle is one of the top end premier tire makers for ATV's........
Steve and Vicki
2 kids
2011 Dodge 3500 CTD Outdoorsman
2013 Columbus 320RS-ITS HERE!!
huntr70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 11:56 AM   #4
Thanks, I didn't know that. The first time I heard of them is when I entered the RV world.
rockwood06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 08:01 PM   #5
Head Rambler
Carlisle makes a big percentage of agriculture tires. We've been using them on field equipment for many years. It's strange that as good a reputation as they have in that arena it's so bad in the RV world.
Salem 29RKSS Pushing a 2500 Mega-Cab CTD!
Gotta go campin!
Bama Rambler is offline   Reply With Quote