Old 09-07-2010, 10:45 AM   #1

Cleaned out the Gutters Yesterday

Wow what a mess, I started to clean out the gutter over the Slide out due to water running over the edges and not running out the end spouts. i was worried water may possibly get past the slide seal and into the camper. The gutter was completely full of debris, leaves, dirt, etc.

I also cleaned out the main roof side gutters they were also overflowing over the sides and not draining out the end spouts as well.

Now the rain is flowing down the gutters and not pouring over the sides.

I just wanted to share this with the forum, check and clean your gutters once in a while.

Dan

Old 09-07-2010, 11:04 AM   #2

This is some thing I do every time I have a hose in my hand and the first thing I do before I wash the awning and camper, it can get real nasty and draw bugs.

Old 09-07-2010, 12:44 PM   #3
CLASS "A" Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockwood06 View Post
This is some thing I do every time I have a hose in my hand and the first thing I do before I wash the awning and camper, it can get real nasty and draw bugs.
Same here, I wash the RV at least once every month. Early in the spring we have those little wormy looking things falling for weeks out of the trees so I hose out the gutters each week. By the first of June they're all on the ground. Mother Nature sure can be messy at times. But she does provide some other great things for us to enjoy.

2007 Georgetown 370TS
aka - RAYNMKR

Driver: Charlie
Navigator: Sheri
cfsoistman is online now   Reply With Quote