Old 11-29-2015, 12:44 PM   #1
Location: Full timer,,,at Lake Georgetown in central Texas for the winter.
Condensation inside the cabinets.

We have a 3029W Windjammer, and the top/outer corners on the slides inside the cabinets are wet. Not a rain leak......only when it gets cold. I tried those salt crystal dessicants,,,,,they only work within a radius of 2 feet. I'd need about 10 of expensive, too much maintenance, too much space usage, too much storage space needed in warmer times. Also that salty liquid is very dangerous for leather if I decide to spill the collection tank when it full. Right now, I have both house fans runnig to see if it'll deliver air to the open doors of the cabinets. I just started doing this 10 minutes ago, so my jury is still out, but I think the fans are going to drive us nuts running full time. I'm considering also a couple of those little AC electric desk fans you see on office desks. Any other suggestions? A dehumidifier would work for a small area that wouldn't help in the cabinets.
Grampa Jim is offline   Reply With Quote