Old 05-15-2014, 01:34 PM   #1
Cypher locks made by bauer

Hey if your cypher lock never worked right and you just gave up on it, call Bauer @ 1-866-682-2837 they will send you a new better-upgraded one for free and you send back the old one!! They said it is an easy install. They are/were having problems with ones like in my 2014 sierra 365SAQB.

quick83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 08:30 PM   #2
Just got my new Sierra with the Bauer Keyless entry, locks excellent unlocks excellent with the new code., until I closed the door for real time test, the door will lock with superior ease, but will not unlock, I have to use my key which turns super super easy so I know its not binding. Works great with the door open testing it, only lock when door closed. And yes I put new batteries in also
mrwoodmin is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules