Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2011, 06:36 PM   #1
Junior Member
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2
Damaged Cabinetry

Is there anywhere to get parts for damaged woodwork on cherrywood cabinetry for Blue Ridge 3025RL?

Rlatta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 06:41 PM   #2
Senior Member
okdrifter's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 107
If it's new take it to the dealer.

Doug and Carmin
2010 Wildcat 31TS
2008 F-250 King Ranch
okdrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 07:22 PM   #3
Moderator Emeritus
Dave_Monica's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 4,329
If it could be a warranty claim, back to the dealer. If it's something that you've damaged yourself, I believe that you can get replacement cabinet doors, hardware, etc through Forest River (or in turn, their supplier).


Nights camped in 2013 - 55, 2014 - 105, 2015 - 63
Dave_Monica is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.

Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:50 PM.