Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-13-2019, 08:29 PM   #1

Question Dinner plate sized hole under linoleum in front of bathroom sink-Help!

I have a dinner plate size soft spot under the linoleum in front of one of the bathroom sinks in my 2016 Forest River lacrosse luxery lite. The soft spot seems to be spreading it started out about size as the ball of my foot. It is moving towards the toilet. No.observable water leaks under sink or on the floor. This is not a high traffic area as I have two sinks in the bathroom and I use the other one mainly. The bedroom and bathroom are both one large slide out so getting the floor replaced is going to be a major endeavor! Is there any fix to keep this from spreading until I can get the entire floor replaced? If it does spread to toilet with this affect the integrity/stability of the toilet itself? Then will the toilet start leaking?
Old 07-15-2019, 09:02 AM   #2

I have never heard of a bathroom that is on a slide out, your may be. I would suspect water it getting to the floor from underneath have you pulled the coroplast to investigate? A pic of the bathroom area might help. I could find not floorpans with double sinks to provide and idea of your problem.
2016 Flagstaff 26 FKWS
AF&AM & El Korah Shrine of Idaho
SeaDog is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bathroom, roo, sink