Old 07-04-2016, 06:56 PM   #11
Originally Posted by RSchleder View Post
Did you make some check lists as to what/how to systematically setup/teardown your trailer at the campsite. Lists are your friends, especially since you're not real experienced, when learning the RV life. After 30 years, I still find that if I type us a list, put it in a plastic sleeve and simply take a quick look at it before pulling out, it gives me peace of mind that I haven't forgot to secure anything. Things like locking all external storage doors, lowering the antenna, padlocking the tongue latch, are good examples of things that get checked.
I do the EXACT same thing, down to the plastic sleeve. I have one for setup, breakdown, storing, hooking up for towing, etc, etc. But this weekend I found OneNote (free app). Now I have all my checklists on my iPhone. You can check them off as you do them and it removes them from the list. If you have it on your computer, you can create them there and they sync automatically. Check it out.

2015 Wildwood 26TBSS
2007 Nissan Titan
IchLiebeBier is offline   Reply With Quote

first time, trailer