Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-10-2011, 10:27 PM   #1

Forest River Blue Ridge Remote control

We just purchased a 2011 Forest River Blue Ridge 5'er. There is a remote control which operates the front and rear jacks, awning, slides and according to the sticker - the outside light. The remote has four buttons for the jacks, awning and slides but I don't see anything for the lights. Does anyone know how the remote operates the light. Thanks
Markp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 02:55 PM   #2

You must push 2 of the buttons at the same time to work the light. I recall that much from our PDI, but I dont remember which 2 buttons. We also purchased a 2011 Blue Ridge in Jan.
dc471 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 08:50 PM   #3

MarkP, Did you ever get a "fix" for this? I am having the same problem on on V-cross.
CDENsomnia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 03:08 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDENsomnia
MarkP, Did you ever get a "fix" for this? I am having the same problem on on V-cross.
Yes, I emailed Forest River and they sent the answer. If you push the top two buttons together, it will turn on the outside light. It was not marked in anyway on the remote however.
Old 02-23-2011, 12:56 PM   #5

What email address did you use to contact Forest River? We just bought a 2011 Blue Ridge at an auction and we are having trouble trying to figuire this beast out. How do you drain the "galley" waste water?
eaglesdancing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 09:12 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesdancing
What email address did you use to contact Forest River? We just bought a 2011 Blue Ridge at an auction and we are having trouble trying to figuire this beast out. How do you drain the "galley" waste water?
Eagle, here is the website which has the actual brochure for the Blue Ridge. We haven't un-winterized yet so I'm not sure about the galley tank. I would think it would drain with the gray water but not sure. If you find out different, please repost. Take care.
http://www.forestriverinc.com/nd/def...oice=blueridge
Old 02-24-2011, 02:24 PM   #7

We finally found the galley drain pull. It's on the roadside under the kitchen slide out. It's not with the gray water pull.

Markp thanks for the info!
Old 02-24-2011, 03:04 PM   #8

Did you get any information on how to maintain your Blue Ridge when you purchased it?

I spoke with a dealer and he claims there isn't any manuals for the Blue Ridge. I can't imagine not having some type of manual to explain all the details on how to operate this rig.
Old 02-25-2011, 05:45 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesdancing
Did you get any information on how to maintain your Blue Ridge when you purchased it?

I spoke with a dealer and he claims there isn't any manuals for the Blue Ridge. I can't imagine not having some type of manual to explain all the details on how to operate this rig.
We received a whole bag of manuals for each component (water heater, tires, TV, etc) and it also came with an owners manual . Not sure why your dealer told you there isn't a manual.

Tags
blue ridge, light, remote