Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-28-2019, 09:38 AM   #1
Kentucky

FR3 leveling system issue

Was leaving campground this weekend after no problems. Retracted jacks, did walk around, found all was ok and pulled out and minutes later jacks down light came on and began hearing where the pump was trying to retract jacks. Stopped to check it out but jacks were up and motor was still trying to retract but lightly smoking by this time. Tried to go thru retraction process to no avail. Disconnected power to system. My question is: I have a weekend trip before I can have unit repaired. Should I secure the jacks to keep them from dropping or not worry about them. There was no loss of fluids.
64pmw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2019, 09:50 AM   #2

check all the electric connections on the system my friend had a similar problem and it was loos connections the caused the motor to run and burn up.
2016 Flagstaff 26 FKWS
AF&AM & El Korah Shrine of Idaho
SeaDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2019, 03:31 PM   #3
Commercial Member

64pmw,

We would be happy to assist you with your FR3. Because your ongoing satisfaction is very important to us, we invite you to contact Nicholas Hoover in our Customer service department through the following personalized and direct link: http://www.forestriverinc.com/Direct...79633990156174.

This direct link is provided for your convenience in order that we may resolve your concerns as quickly as possible. We will strive to respond to you within 24 hours of receiving your correspondence.

Respectfully,
Forest River
ES_FR is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fr3, leveling