We had the same problem with our 2015 Cardinal. The main problem is that they caulked the seams and then painted over the caulk. The paint does not flex. They should have painted and then used a clear or colored caulk over the paint which will allow for flexing and will not crack the paint. We didn't notice the problem until after we brought her home. Our dealer was useless so we went directly to FR. It took a few months of wrangling, but FR stood behind their product and fixed the issue. We had a local body shop remove the caulk in the areas that were cracking, repaint same areas and then caulk over it with clear sealant. Time will tell, but we hope this fixes it. Then again, this could be an on going issue that we have to maintain in some areas, but it needed to be addressed by FR because there was such a large area affected. Find out who your rep is at FR and speak directly to them. I found being direct, yet nice, sending photo documentation, following up with everything in writing, and not dropping the ball got it done. Plus the 2nd rep we worked with (the 1st rep left in the middle of it and that is why it took a few months) was very nice. Good luck. Don't give up - this is a warranty issue!