I posted a thread on another forum (Trailmanor) a couple of years ago, because I was concerned that if there were a short somewhere, I could be electrocuted entering my camper with 1 foot on the ground, and touching the trailer. The consensus was since the generator has it's own circuit not involving an earth ground, then it would be impossible to get electrocuted by touching metal on the camper while standing on the ground.....made sense to me.
Chap , DW Joy, and Fur Baby Sango
2006 Ford F150 Super Cab 4x4
2008 Surveyor 263