Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-06-2019, 09:09 PM   #1

Good Warranty Contact at FR?

Hi gang - I've been a lurker since before I bought my A-Frame in 2017. I have a question so made an account.

I have a pretty bad failure that I am pretty sure was caused by my selling dealer while under warranty. This dealer has said that they do not have the equipment to fix my problem and I may need to ship my trailer to Indiana.

I've lost all confidence in the dealer and would like to talk to someone at FR warranty to see what may be involved and if I can have it serviced at another dealer under warranty because I'm certain it is part of the same issue I got repaired while it was still under warranty (bubble window leak).

I need to know the following:
1. Would my issue still be covered cost-wise

2. Can I get repair at a local shop?

3. How would that ultimately work if FR decided to charge my original dealer for the work?

I'm at my wit's end and this is the 3rd major problem I've had with the trailer. It has been sitting at the original seller since mid July with no progress and I can't leave it with them any more if no work is going to be done.

Any help with a known good and heloful contact that I can reach by phone or email? Thought I would ask you guys first.

Thanks!
corvmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 11:43 AM   #2
Always Learning

The best course of action is to use the Contact Form on the Forest River website to get a call or email back from the warranty contact for your specific brand.

You can also try contacting Bob (F.R.O.G.) here on the forum for help in who to contact.

Tags
warranty