Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-20-2018, 10:37 PM   #1

Ground control flashing lights

Hello all. So I just got my camper out of its storage spot. When I parked it it had worked perfectly for 6 months. It is a brand new 2018 rig. We had taken the battery out and had to put in a new one this spring when my boy dropped the old (new) one. Anyway. The ground control works and levels the rig fine. However, when I retract everything it flashes the Left and Rear lights on the panel. No error on the keypad display though. Again, it seems to function but I cant figure out why the lights are flashing.

It is a 2018 Rockwood 8295WS 5th wheel with a 4 point ground control system built in by the factory when it was made.

Any ideas what is wrong or how I can fix it?

If your best was good enough today........
It won't be tomorrow.
Feldhege is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2018, 05:53 PM   #2

Well now I feel stupid. They flash when the Jack's are up to show which ones would need to be lowered if I was to manually level the camper. Only had this camper since late last fall.

If your best was good enough today........
It won't be tomorrow.
Feldhege is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2018, 07:04 AM   #3

It's only stupid we we don't learn from our mistakes - keep posting and reading so we all get wiser.
myxkp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2018, 07:12 AM   #4

The only thing you COULD have done that was stupid was not post this so we can all learn. It's complicated. We all need to know how stuff works.

FROG AR-0019-242
2016 GMC Denali 3500Dually--2017 CC 36CKTS
BandJCarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2018, 07:30 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feldhege View Post
Well now I feel stupid. They flash when the Jack's are up to show which ones would need to be lowered if I was to manually level the camper. Only had this camper since late last fall.
My previous Sunseeker 3050S had the Big Foot leveling system on it and didn’t have that low point feature on it. So when we upgraded to a Georgetown in December, I had to ask the technician why the blinking light(s) after retraction? He had to explain it to me....BLUSHING ..😂😂😂 that’s how we learn..😂😂

Tags
light