Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-26-2010, 02:34 PM   #41

Location: Canandaigua,New York (The heart of the Finger Lakes)
KBROWN1075............you are right,I was lucky. The installer was young and was trying to do a good job!! Seemed to really care at this point in his job. I did keep his name. But you are right 8 out of 10 times something would have been messed up. Maybe we were lucky to get someone as your self that takes pride in the work they do !! ( can tell by pictures)> I think thats been lost over the years with this hurry up and get it done push from companies. Someone that may care just doesnt any more !! We all should take pride in things that we are good at !! God gave everyone many talents! Dont lose them, by not caring !! - Dave K.
BigRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 05:12 PM   #42

You are so very right Dave. There is no sense doing something, if you aren't going to try your best!
kbrown1075 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
satellite