I looked at the manual for that tv and it does have an ATSC (digital) tuner. A couple of things to try. I know some of these are simple but I'm listing all I can think of.
1) Make sure the antenna is cranked up.
2) Make sure the antenna is connected to the tv.
3) Make sure the booster is on.
4) Make sure the tv is set to OTA (over the air).
5) Do an 'Auto' channel scan.
6) Set the tv to one of the digital channels and slowly rotate the antenna first one way
then the other to see if the signal strength will increase.
7) If the signal increases enough to obtain a good picture then do a 'Auto Scan Add CH'
to see if you pick up more channels. If you do you're good to go.
If you want to try for more channels then here's what to try. Warning, this can be tedious.
a) Start with the antenna rotated all the way one way or the other.
b) Do a 'Auto Scan Add CH'.
c) Rotate the antenna ~ 15º and do a 'Auto Scan Add CH'.
d) Repeat step 'c' until you've rotated the antenna 180º
NOTE: If you have the 'Wingman' Add on you'll have to rotate it 360º to ensure you've covered the entire range.
Having said all that. You can cheat a bit by looking at your neighbors antennas and setting your's to match.
then do a add ch.