Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-22-2017, 08:11 PM   #21

Thanks for all the feedback - we ordered the 507 flow through system. It turns out the we have steel stems so I ordered the dually extenders for the rear wheels. Also we ordered a 12 volt plug and connected the extender to the plug and use the 12 volt tv socket to power it. As some have said the customer service at TST was excellent. I also ordered the non flow through for the kaddy and car.
Steveanddianne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 08:00 PM   #22
Truck System Technologies Rep

Thank you, if you have any questions with your new system feel free to contact me anytime at 210-420-0132

Thanks,
Mike Benson
TST TPMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steveanddianne View Post
Thanks for all the feedback - we ordered the 507 flow through system. It turns out the we have steel stems so I ordered the dually extenders for the rear wheels. Also we ordered a 12 volt plug and connected the extender to the plug and use the 12 volt tv socket to power it. As some have said the customer service at TST was excellent. I also ordered the non flow through for the kaddy and car.
mbenson1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 08:01 PM   #23
Truck System Technologies Rep

Call me with any questions 210-420-0132

Thanks,
Mike Benson
TST TPMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilCop4523 View Post
TST informed me that my lost signal on the driver side was from the slide out over the tires on my last travel trailer. the new toy hauler is longer but the slide does not cover the wheels. I just cannot seem to get the darn things to pair.
mbenson1234 is offline   Reply With Quote