Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2010, 04:29 PM   #1
Junior Member
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 5
Interior Panel Replacement

Had a water leak and I need to replace a piece of interior paneling for a 2003 Sierra. Called Forest River and they claim they do not maintain replacement parts for units older than 5 yrs! Any idea where I can get an interior replacement panel. I don't know the name or part number for the panel. Can figure that out when I out where I can one.

Pappytx is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.

Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:25 PM.