Old 07-22-2016, 11:49 AM   #1
Jensen radio jwm6a

I get good reception from fm but very little from am. You need to turn the radio volume way up and there is poor almost non existent sound . Is there a antenna for am and if so where is it. The photo is what's next to the unit what is the connector on the far left? It's for a cable just not sure what it does ? Sorry the photo is upside down
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	214.8 KB
ID:	114943  

Steveanddianne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 12:50 AM   #2
Poor radio reception in 61 Shasta Airflyte 2015 re-issue

I have a 2015 19' 61 Shasta Airflyte re-issue (you know, the old canned ham re-do) that also gets no reception, except for on FM station that was in Spanish. Responses from Jensen referred me to re-set the MS30BT/MS3A to factory settings, try a known good antenna to see if that makes a difference or go back to the manufacturer/dealer for info. I did reset the radio but have not tried the test antenna yet. Supposedly, there is an antenna in the roof somewhere that runs to a splitter and/or booster that is shared by the TV outlet. Anybody know where they actually are located? The warranty guy at Forest River that responded thought it was behind the wall somewhere. (Like I'm going to open the walls of a one year old TT to find it..) but he really has no clue. Has anyone else had this problem and actually found the connection points for the installed antenna? Not to mention there are multiple other problems with the construction of these units.
SVWanderer is offline   Reply With Quote

jensen, radio