Originally Posted by tmcleanrn
Thanks to all that have replied. We decided to have our rig taken to the dealership and have them check it out. They'll look at it on Monday. Praying it's not a big deal, as we have another trip planned in 2 weeks.
Love the forum, and especially how helpful everyone is. Thanks again. You guys are the best!!
I think you made the right decision. If it is a leak and water has leaked inside your walls it would be an expensive fix. Best to let FR do it under warranty rather than pay for it yourself.
I'm hoping it's just condensation and an easy fix for you so you can enjoy that trip in a couple of weeks.
Good luck and happy camping!