Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-05-2019, 04:43 PM   #1

LED Dome lights failing row by row

I have a 2017 FR Salem Cruise Lite. It has 12 little LED Dome lights and all are failing row by row. I need to replace them since it is out of warranty. I could not find any aftermarket dome lights that have the same footprint. I don't want to order more from an FR dealer as they might be the same manufacturer. I looked into replacing the LED board but that will get very expensive and I don't know the light output (Lumens) and color temp of the existing lights. Any help?

Thank you.

Signed,
Wandering in the Dark
tgsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 05:09 PM   #2
clr

Some one like RecPro or etrailer has many LED lights to pick from. Maybe you could look through there website and see if any of the options would work for you.
2015 Prime Time Sanibel 3601
clr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 09:40 PM   #3

LED Dome lights failing row by row

I’ve replaced a couple of ours with an incandescent light fixture. My wife can’t stand the bright LED lights. But the bulb can be replaced with a LED if preferred. The new lights are slightly bigger than the old ones so no issue covering the opening.
BirdeeGirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
led, light