Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-16-2010, 10:16 AM   #1

lp tanks connector

Hello all, I read a thread awhile ago don't remember where about adding an aux line from the propane tanks to run the grill and stove. At the present moment I carry an additional 20lb tank. I attach a Y to the tank and I can run the stove and the grill at the same time. Tank lasts all season. But to save room in storage I would like to give up the tank and run it off my 30 lbers. Some of you have done this. would like to know how you did it. It appears that the hoses I have now will not work because the end to start needs to be in a tank. Could install a TEE before the regulator but have trouble finding all the right connetors to do it. Maybe somebody knows of a good website to get the connections from. CW has everything comming from the tank. If I had a TEE connect to the tank and it had 1, 1/4 npt on it and a another connector like the tank has would be great. Any ideas?
2010 Dodge 6.7L ctd
Connecticut
mm12348 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 11:34 AM   #2
Site Team

What you need is an ACME Extend-a-Flow adapter Here's one place that has them.
Old 11-17-2010, 12:23 PM   #3

My Flagstaff has a tee in the line along the frame underneath the stove/oven area, then a quick connect fitting on the end of a 3 foot hose, that pulls out from under a cover on the side of the camper, with an on/off valve at the end. All factory installed. Randy
Flowmaster "true duals", 380 h.p., Bilstein shocks
08flagvlite is offline   Reply With Quote