Old 02-17-2011, 08:41 AM   #11

I am at work right now so I don't have time to post all the links to universities that have done extensive studies on mold. There is absolutely no need to mix any chemicals if you don't feel comfortable. Use 4 parts water to one part white vinegar. It is the number one way to KILL mold! It has been proven time and time again. It is also in city codes as the only way allowed to treat mold.

Bleach will only help with the stain!

Bing

Old 02-17-2011, 01:14 PM   #12

I found this on the web.

HOW TO ELIMANATE BLACK MOLD eHOW.com

Old 02-17-2011, 04:35 PM   #13

This states how OSHA has banned the use of bleach to kill mold because it doesn't work.
Chlorine Bleach Effects

Here is one from the EPA
Does Bleach Kill Mold? || According to the EPA – “Biocides (like chlorine bleach) are toxic to humans as well as mold!

Good one on how to clean up mold with detergent and vinegar
Mold in Basement

Mold and other things you can do with vinegar
Vinegar Is a Nontoxic Cleaner: Clean With Vinegar To Reduce And Eliminate Household Pollution
Old 02-17-2011, 06:34 PM   #14

Rockwood06, I would take a sharp pocket knife and put a small slit in one of the worst ones and look under it and see if it is black underneath. If it is, it most likely a water leak somewhere. If not, it may be a reaction to some cleaning agent of maybe a wasp spray that was inadvertently sprayed on it....Frank
Old 02-17-2011, 07:43 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by frank 1 View Post
Rockwood06, I would take a sharp pocket knife and put a small slit in one of the worst ones and look under it and see if it is black underneath. If it is, it most likely a water leak somewhere. If not, it may be a reaction to some cleaning agent of maybe a wasp spray that was inadvertently sprayed on it....Frank
I will tell you when i noticed the large bubbles on the wall over the slide out. Last July when we went to Myrtle Beach, the camper was fine except for the bubbles on the back wall. Once i got into our site and got everything set up it was time to open the slide out....well the slide out would not open all the way, it stop 6" shy from openning completely, i tried to get RV service to come to my camper but no one was able to help me they were just too busy, so we lived with the slide out like that for two weeks at the beach.

We had never notice any thing wrong during the time we were there. Once we returned home the camper went to the dealers to find out what was wrong, after the problem was fix we took the camper back to our seasonal site in Hershey PA....at this time all was still good. The next weekend when we returned to the camper there they were, these big bumbs staring right at me There was nothing sprayed on the walls.

I plan on opening one of those bad boys up some time this weekend.

Thanks for your input.