Old 01-27-2011, 12:58 PM   #1
new tires

well i have a 2006 georgetown xl370 think it time to replace the tires thinking about michlems xrv 235x80x22.5 anty good or bad info on them thanks

XL370 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 08:43 PM   #2
I did a quick google search to see what it would come up with and I found a few comments out there. I also know there's several Georgetown owners in here, so if for no other reason, I'll give you the free "bump" back to the top of the new thread list.

Where we've been:

2000 Rockwood Roo M-18 Hybrid
2006 Dodge Ram 2500 Auto 5.9 Diesel
Gone but not forgotten -1986 Rockwood 1003 PUP
rthrbelsewhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 06:16 AM   #3
CLASS "A" Senior Member
XL370 to the forums. Our 2007 Georgetown 370 came with Michelin tires on it already. They ride very well and if you check out the Michelin site the warranty info should be avilable. Are you experiencing cracking or wear of the current tires on your coach? There were a few of us that had front end alignment issues as well as a steel shim placed on the driver's side that should not have been there. FR paid to have the shim removed and for my front end check. It appears that the shim was to offset the coach on a particular model but it ended up on models that did not require it.

Michelin North America RV Tires Page

2007 Georgetown 370TS

Driver: Charlie
Navigator: Sheri
cfsoistman is offline   Reply With Quote