Old 02-09-2011, 08:57 AM   #11

Sorry to hear about your lousy January. If you live close to the factory, I would suggest you take it to them to at the very least look it over. As you have 3 slides, I would look at these very closely (alignment, seals, being square, no long term damage to the slide assemblies). As stated above the manual you get is generic, and of little help. The worst manual I have ever had with a RV. If you can find someone close to where you live to give you a walk through. One thing to do is "IF" you plan to be connected to electric for long periods of time, Turn off the quick disconnect (RED KEY), as if left connected it will boil the water out of you batteries. As I have a 2011 Blue Ridge, PM me, I'll give you my e-mail address and try to help as much as possible. Also suggest you look at the posting on PDI, print the list and run through it to check everything out. Good Luck

Old 02-10-2011, 07:49 AM   #12
Site Team - Lou

Typically, if there is any frame damage the rig is totalled. Chances are if the island was "knocked over" something is bent somewhere.

Lou and Laura with Bella - German Short Hair Pointer
2008 GMC Sierra 2500HD Crewcab SB Allison Duramax
2010 Flagstaff 8526RLWS - Superglide 3300
HAM CALLSIGN - KC3FFW
Herk7769 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 01:01 PM   #13

Hi guys,
I'm back. We been without internet for a little while.

We are having trouble getting the water heater to switch to gas. Also how do you drain the "galley" tank?

We haven't been able to find that drain. We drained the other tanks, but the kitchen sink isn't draining now and the panel shows the galley is full....so I am guessing that's the problem. lol
Old 02-23-2011, 01:38 PM   #14

BTW we live in Indiana (Owen County) Is there anyone in our area?
Old 02-23-2011, 02:09 PM   #15
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesdancing View Post
Hi guys,
I'm back. We been without internet for a little while.

We are having trouble getting the water heater to switch to gas. Also how do you drain the "galley" tank?

We haven't been able to find that drain. We drained the other tanks, but the kitchen sink isn't draining now and the panel shows the galley is full....so I am guessing that's the problem. lol
There should be a switch on the inside of your camper that allows the water heater to use gas.

The galley tank drain should look very similar to your black and gray water drains.

Are you sure that you have separate tanks for your gray water ?? Looking at the 3025 floorplan, the sink is right beside the bathroom, and in that case there just may be 1 tank.

When you drained your black tank, there should be another valve in that area that drains the gray tank through the same manifold.

Chap , DW Joy, and Fur Baby Sango
2017 F350 Lariat CCSB, SRW, 4x4, 6.7 PS
2017 Grand Design Reflection 337RLS
MtnGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 02:30 PM   #16

We found the galley drain. It's located under the kitchen slide out in different area from the black and gray pulls.

Still no luck with the hot water heater yet.

Water is still going from hot to cold with in a few seconds....making it a challenge to take a shower! lol
Old 02-24-2011, 02:39 PM   #17
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesdancing View Post
We found the galley drain. It's located under the kitchen slide out in different area from the black and gray pulls.

Still no luck with the hot water heater yet.

Water is still going from hot to cold with in a few seconds....making it a challenge to take a shower! lol
Your water heater bypass is probably cracked open.

Make sure your valves are set up like the 1st picture in post #3 here: Hot Water Heater By Pass kit

Chap , DW Joy, and Fur Baby Sango
2017 F350 Lariat CCSB, SRW, 4x4, 6.7 PS
2017 Grand Design Reflection 337RLS
MtnGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 02:51 PM   #18

How do you get the gas water heater to kick in? We've turned off the elec. but the gas won't kick on. Any pointers on that?
Old 02-24-2011, 10:05 PM   #19

My hotwater tank has a switch the is on the tank and I access it from outside. That is for the electric element. Then inside there is a switch for the gas. There is likely an interlock that would require the electric to be off for the gas to work. Look around inside for a switch and an idicator light attached to it.
Old 02-24-2011, 10:08 PM   #20

In ours we can run the electric and the propane together for faster reclaim. If the switch is on and the fuse is good then is a module,safety, or gas issue IMHO