Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-23-2018, 10:36 AM   #1

O.k need help one more time, this time running lights on camper

So I lost one of the amber lens on a light on the front cap of my 2018 cherokee. I took one off the bottom and couldnt see any number on the lenses itself, but the light had what I guess is the part number on it.
that number is 22368-022, Where can I find a lense for this light?
'
Thanks!
ronheater70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 11:33 AM   #2

O.k I called etrailer and supposedly the number I have means absolutely nothing. Which is the same number I gave to camping world so they arent going to have any luck either, good grief do I just buy 5 different lenses and hope I get a winner?
Old 05-23-2018, 11:54 AM   #3

Take the lens to an auto parts or a place that sells trailer parts and match it. Had to do that with one of mine in January. I would guess about a half dozen shapes available.
Old 05-24-2018, 07:17 AM   #4

Thanks, I think thats what Im going to do!
Old 05-24-2018, 12:53 PM   #5

NAPA store
Usually the base has a part number on it and the lens can be found from that.
ard58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 01:29 PM   #6

Try Optronics for the lenses. On my Cedar Creek the amber was A32AB and the red was A32RB. I bought them at etrailer.

btritschler1437 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 03:07 PM   #7

Well thanks for the help and suggestion, I ended up at auto zone and oreilys auto parts. I went in with one of the lenses I took off the camper for comparison and purchased one from each location that looked similar. It was a perfect fit and I have the situation now resolved! its slightly different but you'd need to be climbing on the camper to really notice so Im not worried!
Old 05-24-2018, 04:42 PM   #8

One of my amber lenses fell off on the way home from the dealer they replaced it when I took the TT
Back for warinty work. The tech told me they were all loose and starting to corode so he took them all off and used a clear silicone to deal the lenses to the base this will help keep rain out of lites
alillico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 10:33 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronheater70 View Post
Well thanks for the help and suggestion, I ended up at auto zone and oreilys auto parts. I went in with one of the lenses I took off the camper for comparison and purchased one from each location that looked similar. It was a perfect fit and I have the situation now resolved! its slightly different but you'd need to be climbing on the camper to really notice so Im not worried!
Can you please post the part number that ended up fitting? Ran into the same here, wind must have pulled one of my marker lens off, the base pn matches yours, but there's nothing out there matching that pn, as you well know. I'm going to pop them all off and silicone them on the corners to avoid future losses, but gotta replace this guy... Thanks!
PADeerHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 08:40 AM   #10

I do not recall the ones I ended up with, But I simply took one of the other lenses off and took it with me to the auto store and matched it up. The lense itself, while the same color, is ever so slightly different look, but an absolute perfect fit!

Tags
camper, light