I think I missed whether the TV is firmly anchored - if yes, then "mission accomplished congrats" goes to husband.
Patching holes in fiberglass outer wall will make them waterproof. Pay $$$$ for someone else or DIY for $. Be sure to use masking tape to avoid spreading gelco too far.
Afterwards you should go camping, often! You can:
1. Make up a story about being shot at by (fill in the blank) to explain the patched holes - better be good or spectators will detect coverup.
2. Look for the perfect "camping inspired decal" to affix over the patch - though it must be one that "looks perfect" in that location, or can be explained by a good cover story.
3. Sell the rig so your husband does not ever have to be reminded that he is, after all, human.
1. Carpenter's manifesto - "measure twice cut once."
2. Biomass fuel gather's advice when trailing a herd of North American Bison - "Chips happen."