Old 07-07-2011, 05:24 PM   #1

I have a 2008 Rockwood 26' Travel Trailer. A piece of the paneling is damaged and I would like to replace a section. Is replacement paneling available and if so where can I find it? I don't know if more than one color was available in 2008 or not. Mine looks like a blondish pecan color to me.

Thanks, Tim1

Tim1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 06:20 PM   #2
Unfortunately, your best bet is going to be to check the hardware and lumber/ building supply stores like Lowes and Home Depot. Bring a piece of the paneling or a cabinet door to match it up. The original paneling maker may possibly be stamped on the back, if you are lucky! Factories change suppliers and patterns to keep up with lower prices and styles, so it is unlikely they would have it anyway, and shipping a piece of plywood could get very costly QUICK! Best of luck, Randy

/SIGPIC]'08 V-lite Flagstaff 30WRLS
'06 Ram 1500 QC hemi Reese dual cam sway control,
K&N series 77 intake, Hellwig helper spgs. LT tires,
Flowmaster "true duals", 380 h.p., Bilstein shocks
08flagvlite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 07:09 PM   #3
RV Newbie
Tim, check with someone at the plant where it was built. I did the plant tour last week where our's was built. Roger Hostel said he though they still had some paneling for our 2005 Lexington across the street.
2005 FR Lexington 210 6.0L 8500 miles
2007 2500 Silverado Ext. Cab, 6.5' bed 5.7L
2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid
1963 Ford 861 5 speed with loader
1958 Ford 800 Select-O-Speed (parts tractor)
buzzards27 is offline   Reply With Quote