Old 04-29-2019, 08:45 PM   #1

Rear Wall Issues

Weíve had our 372LOK for right at 3 years and our rear wall is separating from the seal at the bottom. Iím a visual person and want things to be right so this is an issue for me let alone the fact that I wonder about hidden things that are wrong behind this. Iíve been through the ringer with this unit, but Iím just like everyone else in that respect. Iím wondering what are my options for getting this rear wall fixed? Any ideas or suggestions would be helpful. On another not I have found a Durango Gold mid bunk with a rear porch, which is basically the wifeís and mine dream floor plan. Any thoughts on Durango golds and issues with the porch? Not thrilled about starting over with a new coach but might consider. Thanks in advance for the input.

MFR560 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 09:49 AM   #2
Commercial Member

MFR560,

We would be happy to assist you with your rear wall. Because your ongoing satisfaction is very important to us, we invite you to contact Lisa Goodwin in our Customer service department through the following personalized and direct link: Forest River RV Direct Service Contact - Forest River, Inc..

This direct link is provided for your convenience in order that we may resolve your concerns as quickly as possible. We will strive to respond to you within 24 hours of receiving your correspondence.

Respectfully,
Forest River
ES_FR is offline   Reply With Quote