Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-20-2019, 07:42 PM   #1

Repair Facility- Atlanta area

Looking for recommendations for a good repair facility in the metro Atlanta area; preferably south of Atlanta.

I need to get some routine maintenance done along with some body work, but I haven't been very happy with the dealership where I bought it. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
ptt87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 04:12 AM   #2
DaLexusGuy

Perhaps Campers Inn?

Luckily for me they are right in my home town (Acworth) but they do have other locations closer to you (Tucker, I believe).

I was pretty impressed with some recent end-of-warranty-period work they did.

Although not always perfect in keeping me updated on the status of repairs, they were MUCH faster (a few days, instead of weeks or months), more customer-oriented and much easier to deal with than my local CW.

As an out-of-state buyer, the best part for me is that they didn't care that they weren't the selling dealer. In fact, they don't even sell my model at all, but still happily performed repairs and ran the warranty paperwork through FR for me.

In short, they seem to be most everything that CW is not. (Yeah!)
LeoS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 09:35 AM   #3

Three Way Campers in Marietta. Also not south of town, but this is our FR dealership and the service can't be beat. Family run. Ask for Blake and he can connect you to someone in service.

(770) 422-9300
UGACamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 08:59 AM   #4

Just went to National Indoor RV center, for another Georgetown water leak, Do not go to this place , It was there 2 months, Communication horrible, phone establishment 5400, bill 6015 , pulled Coach up inside was filthy, there was rubber strips hanging off slide stain on carpet an they could care less
Camp jayco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 10:19 AM   #5

I live 10 minutes from the Campers Inn in Tucker but they failed to earn my business. I wanted the voltage checked on my Integrated brake controller before a scheduled appointment at the Toyota dealer and although it wouldn't have taken them more than 5-10 minutes, they wanted to schedule me three weeks out which was weeks after the appointment with Toyota. I then went over to Great Escape RV and Trailers on Lawrenceville Hwy and they took care of me on the spot and I have since used them for all my service. Their facility looks a little rough compared to the big RV centers, but I'm confident they are skilled in what they do.
aufinger is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
repair