Old 05-02-2011, 09:39 AM   #1
Rockwood Roo 23ss bedding

We just returned from our first major camping trip of 2011 - during which, we decided to "trust" our dog in the camper for a couple hours. Unfortunately, she has seperation anxiety - and ruined one of the fold out heated mattresses.

We need to purchase a replacement one - but I have spent 2 hours online today trying to find it and I can't.

Does anyone know where we can purchase one and maybe how much they are?

Thank you!

jeneric53098 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 12:02 PM   #2
Don't know about the mattress, but look at this for the future...

flyrotor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 12:24 PM   #3
Moderator Emeritus

Crates are the way to go. I know they take up a lot of space, but it can be stored in the TV or outside the trailer when not in use.

As for the mattresses, I believe these are available through the parts department at your dealer or you might want to call FR directly. I don't know what number, though. Maybe someone else here has it.
DW, 3 Kids and our Goldens

2012 Shamrock 233S
2008 Toyota Sequoia 5.7L 4WD
Triguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 09:24 PM   #4
Thanks. We won't put her in a crate anymore - we tried that at home and she wrecked her teeth ($1000 for root canal!). She has seperation anxiety and that is the root of her problem.

we had kenneled her earlier in the week, but decided to try leaving her. she was great the first time - but destroyed it the second time.

I ended up calling the dealer - and with shipping fees, etc it is going to be over $500. Guess we should have paid teh $27 to kennel her for the day.
jeneric53098 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 10:32 AM   #5
Moderators' Assistant
just a suggestion.
you might want to post further hybrid-specific questions, like this one, on the Expandables and Hybrid section, here at FRF.
the heated mattresses are unique to hybrids.

i would have called FR parts directly, rather than go thru the dealer.
you might want to contact the manufacturer and see if you could order the mattress cover, if the foam is o.k.
bikendan is online now   Reply With Quote

23ss, bed