Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-15-2011, 12:51 PM   #1

Sandpiper outdoor shower fixture

Ok, I am on my third outdoor shower H/C spray port with quick disconnect fixture. They all start dripping at the valves. Is there anything out there that is a heavy duty replacement. These fixtures are awefully cheap made but cost $35 and up, not to mention i am tired of replaceing them!
Please Help!
Greg
Bigfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 02:00 PM   #2

What is causing the problem?
Not sure what it looks like so I am going to go out on a limb here. Time to replace it with one of the ones that look like the shower assembly found in your inside shower.
donn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 02:12 PM   #3

Not sure whats causing the problem, it's the only fixture giving me fits on the whole rig.
Maybe because its the only fixture outside the trailer, though it is within the closed doors of the foreward storage compartment. The regular indoor shower fixture doesn't look much more sturdy. I may have to try on. I realy like the quick disconnect hose though.
Greg
Bigfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 10:11 PM   #4

Heck, my outside shower has been there since 2005 with no problems except a broken handle because I did not winterize it one time. o buy one of the Camping World outside showers and move on.
donn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 07:56 AM   #5
Lottery Non-Winner

You could replace it with a regular "home" fixture. Would weigh a little more, but probably more durable.

2011 Georgetown 337
2009 HD FLHTCU
2007 HD FXSTC
Ovair is offline   Reply With Quote