Several problems with '05 Lexington GTS
Just returned from 2 month trip around this great country and now are in fixing mode. Thought I'd try to roll these problems into 1 post and see if I can get some help.
1. King-Dome Satellite doesn't lock into signal. We want to upgrade anyway to a HD Auto Stationary Dome. Mobile Dish Mall sells a refurbished model that you can take to a dealer for install or install yourself. Anyone encounter this?
2. The fresh water inlet constantly drips. Is this a simple matter of replacing the inlet?
3. The Parallax converter is noisy and seems to constantly cycle on/off. Our previous Rv converter was quiet. Replace with an upgrade?
4. The storage compartment under the slide, drivers side, next to generator leaks. Perhaps the gasket needs to be replaced? Anyone experience this?
5. Anyone have a problem closing the outside shower door? Length of hose seems to long.
6. The steps do not retract or extend. Had to take them off. Any ideas?
7. The paper borders are beginning to peel back. Can they be reglued?
8. No heat comes out of duct in bathroom. Checked this out and I don't see how the heat can be pushed across from the heat under the floor thru this small duct. Heat from other ducts is powerful. Is this simply another Forest River Lexington design flaw?
Before I blunder thru this list any help is appreciated? I suspect I'll tackle some of these myself and pay a repair shop to do the rest. Thank you.