Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-23-2018, 10:01 AM   #1

Slide out wildwood 2000

Hi everyone, im new to camping in a camper and have a problem. A slide on a camper stop working and I can slide it in manually but not slide out. Is there any way that I can overwrite that ? Thank you for help
danny9632 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 11:43 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny9632 View Post
Hi everyone, im new to camping in a camper and have a problem. A slide on a camper stop working and I can slide it in manually but not slide out. Is there any way that I can overwrite that ? Thank you for help
What type of slide system is it? Some have a crank that you put in the opposite side others don't, really need to know top 3 Lippert mech., pulley with cable, and Swhintec? Lippert uses a crank, other 2 you need to disengage the motor?

Witch Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 12:01 PM   #3

It is hydraulic. Motor: Dewald manufacturing ser number 120143. Slide out worked good but when coming in it got stuck because of new floor so we had to manually slide in by cranking on a pump which allows only to bring slide in and not out. I checked fuse box and it’s fine. Can there be inline fuse somewhere outside?
Old 04-23-2018, 12:28 PM   #4

Quote:
It is hydraulic. Motor: Dewald manufacturing ser number 120143. Slide out worked good but when coming in it got stuck because of new floor so we had to manually slide in by cranking on a pump which allows only to bring slide in and not out. I checked fuse box and it’s fine. Can there be inline fuse somewhere outside?
Sorry, do not know of or seen a Forest River Wildwood with hydraulic slides ever.

Old 04-23-2018, 12:42 PM   #5

Also, other systems would only have a fuse at the pump, so I really do not understand, I would call LCI, and ask them. You didn't change direction of the valve did you?

Old 04-23-2018, 12:56 PM   #6

https://www.lci1.com/assets/content/...lideoutSys.pdf That’s a pump I have. I called a company which makes those pumps and they said to try use a battery and attach it to the pump with a jump cables and if that doesn’t work then I ll need a new pump. They said that this pump will only bring slide in when doing manually.
Old 04-24-2018, 02:01 AM   #7

Quote:
https://www.lci1.com/assets/content/...lideoutSys.pdf That’s a pump I have. I called a company which makes those pumps and they said to try use a battery and attach it to the pump with a jump cables and if that doesn’t work then I ll need a new pump. They said that this pump will only bring slide in when doing manually.
By looking at that there is a 5 amp fuse at the pump, plus a solinode and a switch, could be any of them, first time I even saw this system, do you have another slide that is still working? You said something about a new floor, sure it's not binding? If you have a meter check for voltage at the switch. Follow the 12 volt from that. Sorry I can't be of more help. Good luck

Tags
slide, slide out, wildwood