Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2015, 02:46 PM   #1
Bianchina3's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Chicagoland..Da Bears
Posts: 95
Tape to repair wall hole?

I noticed on our Puma 26RLSS that the place where wall panels are joined are taped together with tape that matches the wall paper. Does anyone know it that tape is available (in general) and who might carry it?

Ed,Jennifer, Dixie and Beau Bianchina
2014 Dodge Ram 1500 Crew Cab
2011 Puma 2011 26 RLSS
Days camping in 2016: 15
Bianchina3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 07:24 PM   #2
I owe it all to bacon.
Eklc's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: West Central Illinois.
Posts: 83
Contact Forest River customer service. You can google the number. They will need your VIN. They will tell you the style of wall coverings, carpet and counter tops. You can then Google the tape for your wall coverings. Ours was available through a place online but it's been a few years since we purchased it. Good luck.

Sent from my iPad using Forest River Forums

Eklc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 06:54 PM   #3
Junior Member
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Slidell,Louisiana
Posts: 27
I tried forest river and told me to contact my dealer!!
2015 Forest River MicroLite 25 DKS
Jimmyw is offline   Reply With Quote


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.

Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities

Copyright 2002-2015 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:55 AM.