Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-05-2010, 07:38 PM   #21

I carry a standard 4-way and it and it fits the campers lugs.
rockwood06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 10:00 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWJeeper View Post
Excellent point and precisely the reason for the telescoping lug wrench I mentioned in my first post. The sockets that come with it are thin wall and there are 4 sizes to fit about any lug used on light trucks, cars, etc.
I think I might order a couple of those for the trailer and another vehicle I have. I know I will use my breaker bar and forget to put it back in the trailer.
Old 10-06-2010, 10:31 AM   #23

if u have the thick aluminum wheels with those long look alike lug nuts, u will need a socket that will fit all the way down to the base of the nut.
i purchaced an battery operated impact that came with the deep sockets. it isn't powerful enough to break them most of the time so i also have a breaker bar.

if you have the normal lug nuts and the standard rims, u can use whatever u want as long as it fits.
jimh is offline   Reply With Quote